Introduction: If you’re a dessert lover and have a sweet tooth, then this recipe of Cake Batter Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake is going to be a game-changer for you. This cake is a perfect combination of fudgy brownies, creamy ice cream, and cake batter. It is a rich and indulgent dessert that will take your taste buds to the next level. This recipe is simple and easy to follow, so let’s get started.
For the brownie layer:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
For the ice cream layer:
- 1.5 qt vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup cake batter
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles
For the fudge layer:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9-inch springform pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- To make the brownie layer, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt, and whisk until combined.
- Add the eggs and whisk again until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let the brownies cool completely in the pan.
- To make the ice cream layer, soften the vanilla ice cream and mix in the cake batter and rainbow sprinkles until combined.
- Pour the ice cream mixture over the cooled brownie layer and spread it evenly.
- Freeze the cake for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- To make the fudge layer, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract.
- Let the fudge mixture cool for 10-15 minutes, then pour it over the ice cream layer.
- Return the cake to the freezer for another hour or until the fudge layer is set.
- Once the cake is completely frozen, remove it from the pan, slice, and serve.
- You can use any flavor of ice cream and cake batter that you prefer.
- Make sure that the brownies are completely cool before adding the ice cream layer.
- The fudge layer can be made ahead of time and reheated in the microwave before pouring over the cake.
- You can also add some whipped cream and additional sprinkles on top of the cake before serving.
Calories: 480 Fat: 27g Saturated Fat: 16g Cholesterol: 84mg Sodium: 259mg Potassium: 255mg Carbohydrates: 57g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 45g Protein: 6g
The Cake Batter Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Cake recipe is a perfect dessert for any occasion. It is easy to make, and the result is simply divine. This cake is a perfect blend of flavors and textures that will impress your guests and make your taste buds dance.